Cell: +7 (926) 927-90-22
CV in English (download)
CV in Russian (download)
Higher education (degree - Specialist). Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL). Diploma with honours. Specialized in Company Law;
- Lawyer, LL.M
Pericles Law Center. Global Business Law Program, Anglo-Saxon Legal Family;
- Translator & Interpreter
Higher education (degree - Specialist). Moscow Institute of Linguistics (MIL). English and Finnish language, faculty of Linguistics and Intercultural Communication.
- Before starting private practice worked as an Associate in International Law Firm Gide, Loyrette, Nouel; Associate in Russian Law Firm "Yukov, Khrenov and Partners"; Legal Assistant in Legal Department of CJSC "VTB Capital" (investment division of the VTB group); Legal Secretary in International (Top-5) American Law Firm "Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP".
- Company law & Joint-Stock Legislation;
- Infrastructure, Public-Private Partnerships, Concessions;
- Labour law;
- Retirement & Family law.
- Litigation. Representing Clients’ interests in court procedure, drafting appeals, cassation appeals, supervisory appeals, appellate requests and other requests;
- Contract drafting. Drafting contracts, legal opinion letters and memoranda, commenting on updates of legislation, legal research;
- Legislative drafting. Drafting and amending Federal Law Drafts of the Russian Federation, Model CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) laws and other legal acts;
- Due Dilligence, risk analysis of corporate issues;
- Consulting on Public-Private Partnerships, Concession and Infrastructure projects, representing clients’ interests in tender (auction) procedures on the part of tender (auction) organizers, on the part of tender (auction) participants;
- Cooperation with State Authorities: Federal Antimonopoly Services for receiving prior approval on transaction; Federal Tax Service; Federal Bailiff Service; The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography – Rosreestr; the Federal Service of Financial Market; the Department of Internal Affairs;
- All kinds of translation & interpreting. Written translation of legal, technical, commercial, economical and political documents, interpreting at conferences, business meetings.
Head of Tax and Finance Practice
Higher education. Specialized in Company Law. Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL);
Higher education. Specialized in Company Management. Russian New University (RosNOU), Moscow.
- 2014-2015: "Mannergheim" Ltd., Deputy Chief Executive Officer;
- 2010-2014: Law Firm "Inter Liga", Head of Legal Department. In 2011 promoted to Council on corporate and tax law;
- 2009-2010: "Debyut" Ltd., Chief Accountant;
- 2007-2009: Arbitrazh Court of Moscow, specialist of 1st category;
- 2006-2007: "Consulting and methodology of Accounting" Ltd., Chief Accountant.
- Tax and Finance law;
- Company law;
- Due diligence, analysis of a transaction with foreign counterparties from the point of view of tax risks;
- complex accountancy and tax planning of a legal entity;
- drafting local corporate acts and instructions;
- representing client's interests in the Pension fund of the Russian Federation, in the Fund of social insurance;
- organisation of tender procedure and settlement of relations with supply and delivery counterparties;
- protection of client's rights during an in-house audit and field tax inspection;
- litigation and contestation of tax inspection decisions;
- development of full complex of accountancy documents necessary for maintenance of a legal entity;
- successful litigation on tax issues concerning inaction and misconduct of tax inspections including successful VAT recovery. Calculation of reimbursable VAT amounts;
- Reconciliation of accounts, including reconciliation of all accounts starting from the setting up of the company within a period of more than 5 years. Successful mediation on the issue;
- legal consulting on means of tax optimisation, development of internal tax policies.